White BBQ Pork Kebabs
Yield: serves 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet in Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 bell peppers, any color
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Cut pork loin filet into 1 inch cubes. Cut onion and peppers into 1 inch slices.
- Alternate threading pieces of pork and vegetables on 12 kebab skewers.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a mason jar and shake to combine. Pour half of sauce into a small bowl to brush on the pork. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Brush all sides of the kebabs with sauce and grill for 8 minutes. Brush with more sauce and turn.
- Continue grilling for 8 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Brush with more sauce about 2 minutes before pulling from the grill.
- Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.